Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building high performance mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, IntelliJ
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:FinTech / Payments
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,BCA in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers,MCM in Computers and Management,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers