Roles and Responsibilities
Hiring for one of the fastest growing startup's with a series-D funding.
Location: Remote for now, Pune once things normalise
- Learn team’s ERP software workflows
- Design the SaaS application architecture for the ERP cloud.
- Knowledge of using EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, containerization to allow dynamic and agile SaaS cloud-based application development techniques that take a modular approach to build, running, and updating software.
- Working with subject matter experts to understand the process flows which need to be converted to microservices architecture.
- Build new APIs from architected data models
- Review code changes and creates standards for code management.
- Work on conversions from legacy reporting and backend software to Java
- Work and collaborate with other architects, cloud operations team, InfoSec team,
- Engineering managers, and leaders of the company to propose and implement best practices.
- Coach team members to ensure that they understand the best implementation techniques.
- Introduce best practices of coding & deployment.
- Offer up more efficient means of work within the software and in your position
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth experience in any OOP based programming language, preferably Java.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good experience with AWS cloud services and a AWS solutions architect professional certification would be an added advantage.
- Experience with modern JVM, MVC and other frameworks (using spring boot is not enough).
- Deep knowledge of the above and other architecture frameworks/patterns with an ability to create applications based on it from scratch.
- Able to perform and coach the team towards Functional and reactive programming.
- Exposure to web applications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to work in an evolving agile development environment
- A drive for work completion and delivering on time
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10-12 years experience developing web applications on any programming language in the cloud infrastructure.
- 5-7 years experience in RDBMS databases.
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Salary: 25,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers,BCA in Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants