Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Sales Engineer
Experience: 3-6 Years of sales & Marketing of Heating System related products in an MNC
Organization: A Swedish MNC
Generating Sales, developing business relationships to generate new business, with focus on Heating System Products in Product portfolio as per product management directives
- Collect market information about customers and industry trends. Create activity plans together with
- Sales Manager and responsible product manager(s). Make customer categorization, screening and give priority.
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate existing and potential products and service in the market.
- Generate Enquires, submit quotation, and convert into Orders.
- Aligning with sales and marketing efforts in the respective products.
- Provide Technical support to Sales Intermediaries.
- Handle daily communication with other arms of Organization
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of all Heating Systems' product offerings, current markets, value propositions and competitors.
- Investigate and focus on new applications in which heating technology can be used, implemented
- and developed Identify trend setting ideas relating to Heating Systems' core competence by visiting specific industries.
- Develop & lead the execution of market plans to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Ensure efficient/effective marketing, planning for new business opportunities in conjunction with
- Heating Systems' Marketing Team.
- Establish and manage business thru Sales Intermediaries (Dealers/Agents/Resellers).
- Meet Business targets thru Business Forecasts that are set to meet Business plans.
- Responsible for input data and analysis of critical business information regarding competitors and market trends, for the assigned Geographical Area
Desired Candidate Profile
Align and abide by our core values
Competencies required for the role:
- Good Technical knowledge in Industrial Heating, Electrical Resistance Heating knowledge will be preferred
- Must have basic computer knowledge and exposure to CRM systems
- Should have good market & geographical knowledge of the assigned geography
- Capable in reading and creating drawings and calculations
- Structured personality with strong commitment.
- Capacity to handle workloads.
- Strong communication skills and good contact network
- Service minded personality
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Should have Knowledge of Local Language
- Driving License & Physically fit for extensive travelling
- Must be willing to operate from Residence.
3-6 Years of sales & Marketing of Heating System related products
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical
****Looking for a Chennai / Southern India based candidate who can start immediately / Within a month. You should be part of an MNC and demonstrated stability in your career.
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical