Roles and Responsibilities
• Field visits to generate valid leads – 75%
• Sales Back Office – 25%
o Respond to enquiries received over telephone and / or email
o Preparing and sending quotations
o Basic groundwork like sending introduction emails, phone calls etc.
• Find new potential clients for our products
• Sending introduction emails to potential clients and follow up
• Contact the potential clients and shortlist valid leads
• Selection of appropriate product for enquiries received at office through telephone or email
• Prepare and send quotations in response to enquiries and field staff requirements.
• Customer visits to validate the requirements of customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileCandidate's profile:
• Male, 25-32 years old
• Engineering Graduate (preferably Electronics)
• Fair IT knowledge : Word, Excel, Internet and others
• Must have worked min 2-7 years in reputed organization
• Must have B2B and B2C sales experience of Industrial Automation product
• Must have basic knowledge of ERP, Salesforce knowledge will be an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of sensors and automation applications
• Soft skills: self driven, willingness to learn, perky, positive, active, autonomous, takes
initiatives, good team spirit, ability to work independently, good communicator, enjoys
Role:Direct Sales Executive
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical
The Swiss company is a leading manufacturer of sensors for factory automation.