Roles and Responsibilities
If you have prior experience working as a Data Scientist on projects using ML, Spacy, NLTK, text mining or other NLP techniques this would be an opportunity for you.
- Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms.
- Working with research on latest trends and implementing in the current system.
- Basic data cleaning and annotation for any incoming raw data.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Deployment of ML model in production.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Desired Candidate ProfileQualifications for Senior Data Scientist
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience in Data Science/Machine Learning.
- Experience with programming language Python.
- Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
- Knowledge of Text Classification & Clustering, Question Answering & Query
- Understanding, Search Indexing & Fuzzy Matching.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques.
- Experience with Spacy, NLTK, text mining or other NLP techniques.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Experience in deploying machine learning model in production.
- Experience with research and writing publication.
- Experience with Transfer learning is plus.
- Experience using cloud services: Azure or AWS etc. is plus.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence and Robotization of work processes.