Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
- Implement improvements in infrastructure, applications and security for service uptime, stability and efficiency.
- Introduce other automation tools to increase efficiencies across the organization.
- Design and document IT architecture solutions for optimal performance
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Manage the software lifecycle on cloud
- Administer the multi-tier systems architecture
- Configure the infrastructure on the cloud
- Patch management and software up-gradation
- Manage disaster recovery
- Maintain data integrity
- Monitor degree of performance
- Working Hours : 12 Noon to 9 pm
- Five Days Working
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired Candidate:
- Deep expertise and experience with using Ansible and Puppet for ops automation.
- Knowledge of other cloud and security automation platforms: Cloud Formation, Terraform, OWASP-ZAP desirable.
- Experience with one or more virtualization technologies and orchestration tools: VMware Microsoft, containers.
- Basic networking knowledge is a must.
- Basic Linux and Windows Server OS knowledge is a must.
- Knowledgeable on Virtualization/KVM, Container/Docker technologies.
- Configuration Management (CM) Software Experience.
- Good Testing and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Coding and Scripting Expertise in Python, Perl etc.
- Knowledgeable on Network Management Systems, networking concepts and related technologies, such as CLI, SNMP, REST API, gRPC,
- Experience with Ansible is a must.
- Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, debug or trouble-shooting & fault-finding, etc.
- Strong Linux/Unix shell and datacenter networking knowledge is preferred
- Python Scripting
- Ansible or Puppet , Docker, Maven, Kubernetes(K8S), Linux Windows , Jenkins.
- Strong scripting Skills: proficiency in one or more languages: Python, Perl, YAML, the Puppet declarative language.
Project Experience & Certification ( Mandatory) :
- Integration of automation tools with public cloud like AWS, Google & Azure
- Automation of Work Load deployment & management monitoring.
- Red Hat certification in Advanced Ansible Automation.
Skill Set (Preferred):
Certification AWS Devops, GCP, RedhatD0407, Azure, ITIL Foundation V3.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization