Roles and ResponsibilitiesLocation: Pune
- Expertise in embedded firmware design, firmware
architecture, documenting specific processes and procedure.
- Work as Lead developer, technical resource and mentor to junior developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science/IT
- Must have excellent understanding of Embedded design lifecycle ,New Product development process & experience of working with global teams
- Familiarity with version management tools like SVN or Git and Bug / Defects tracking systems
- Knowledge of basic protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet, USB, etc
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of TCP/IP protocol over Ethernet & WiFi
- Practical knowledge of ARM cortex-M
- Programming in Embedded C & GNU toolchain
- Unit and Integration testing, performance measurement, Debugging and analysis of the assigned issues, Re-engineering of existing code for reuse with required modifications and associated unit/integration testing & Activities associated white box testing, unit testing
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as good presentation skills
- Familiarity in IoT with Bluetooth Low Energy, WiFi chipsets, LoRa & RF modules.And also with MQTT protocol, cloud technologies, encryption.
- Expert on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using test &
measurement equipment like Digital Oscilloscope, Protocol Analyser, CAN Analyzer, etc.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation,B.Sc in Electronics
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
R S Consultants