Roles and Responsibilities
- Building software and managing highly available cloud infrastructure for continuous integration, automated software releases, infrastructure automation, and monitoring.
- Operating Kubernetes and Docker in production on a public cloud.
- Operating services that are foundational to the product architecture in terms of usage across multiple products, such as Kafka, Authorization/Authentication, and MongoDB.
- Building and operating software delivery (CI/CD), process automation, testing, and other tools to improve developer velocity and fuel engineering innovation.
- Leading deployment aspects related to networking (e.g. load balancing), security (e.g. TLS termination, secrets management), and scalability.
- Supporting, troubleshooting, and monitoring of production systems, including optimization to their performance, scale, utilization, and costs.
- Ensuring compliance with security frameworks such as NIST and FedRAMP
Desired Candidate ProfileRequirements:
- Experience running Kubernetes securely and at scale in production on public clouds, preferably with both Linux and Windows workloads
- Experience with AWS, Azure and their APIs
- Experience with API Gateway and FTP services
- Development and administration experience on Linux environment with distributions like Debian and Ubuntu
- Programming skills in languages like Java/Nodejs/Python/Ruby
- Demonstrable experience in creating high-performance and highly scalable services
- Deep understanding of web technologies such as HTTP, TLS, and REST and services such as Nginx and HAProxy
- Experience with tooling and systems for build, infrastructure automation, and monitoring, such as Docker, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Artifactory, Terraform, Datadog, and Sumologic
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking protocols and security principles at all layers of the stack from networking to applications
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits good balance between strategic direction and tactical execution
- Has a strong orientation towards delivering results incrementally
- Experience: Minimum 5 years industry experience with 2+ years as a DevOps engineer in SaaS companies
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Salary: 25,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization