- Building software and writing automation.
- Managing highly available cloud infrastructure for continuous integration, automated software releases, infrastructure automation, and monitoring.
- Monitoring and alerting of infrastructure and applications
- Administration, supporting, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows servers
- Operating services that are foundational to the product architecture in terms of usage across multiple products, such as Kafka, Authorization/Authentication, and MongoDB. Leading deployment aspects related to schema migrations, security (e.g. secrets management), reliability, and scalability.
- Incident response, supporting, troubleshooting of production systems, including optimization to their performance, scale, utilization, and costs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to find, diagnose, troubleshoot and solve issues at any level of the stack or within the organization
- Experience building highly available software.
- Ability to easily identify potential issues with resource exhaustion, latency, traffic patterns, and errors.
- Excellent understanding of monitoring and scaling Windows Servers in production on public clouds.
- Experience with AWS and their APIs
- Development and administration experience on Linux environment with distributions like Debian and Ubuntu
- Programming skills in languages like Java/Python/Ruby/Go/C/C++
- Demonstrable experience in creating high-performance and highly scalable services
- Excellent leadership skills
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits good balance between strategic direction and tactical execution
- Has a strong orientation towards delivering results incrementally
- Experience: Minimum 7 years industry experience with 5 years as an SRE engineer in SaaS companies
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 25,00,000 - 37,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Computers