Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Sr Engineer / Lead Engineer (Micro Motion)
Organization: A US based Product development organization
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Pune (Initially Remote, Post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Objective of the Job:Under general guidance from embedded leader, the person will be responsible for design, development, and unit testing of various software/firmware modules of flow transmitters. The candidate should perform as individual contributor in key technology areas to advance MMI embedded technology and help the supervisor to create the learning and quality culture and to promote a technologically innovative and learning culture which embraces quality within the firmware team.
- Understand the nature, scope, and viability of proposed task/project and plan his/her work
- Interact with product/project management to participate in developing the requirements for designing of software modules.
- Convert the product specifications to software requirement specifications by interacting with various related teams
- Design and Develop software modules for devices supporting various fieldbus protocols, protocols on ethernet technologies.
- Integration testing with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support. Static code analysis.
- Interact with test and DD team towards bug fixing and improvements. Provide regular project updates to management.
- Create various artifacts like requirement specifications, design document, test reports.
- Handling release management, code versioning and back up.
- Provide customer support globally and especially for field failures basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
Essential skills and Experience:
- Five+ years of embedded software development with proven track record of significant contribution in this
- domain and Proven ability of working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Expertise in C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in developing embedded software for various microcontrollers.
- Expertise in bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers.
- Experience in Bus communication like SPI, I2C etc..
- Experience in design using OOD concepts.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Expert in the software debugging in RTOS environment and usage of debuggers for ARM and Blackfin.
- Should understand an interface between high level software and embedded software.
- Good to have knowledge in Wi-Fi, Low Energy Bluetooth
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with Industrial Ethernet Protocols (EthernetIP, EtherCAT, Profinet, MODBUS) will be added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecomm Engineering required. Master’s degree preferred.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication