Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong programming knowledge of C, C++
- Experience in embedded databases such as SQLite.
- Strong experience writing Qt applications that target Linux and/or Windows 10.
- Device driver development knowledge.
- Hands on experience on various micro-controllers / multi-core processor-based systems.
- Expertise in communication protocols such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Modbus TCP, RS232, RS485, SPI etc.
- Experience in utilizing TLS encryption and authentication methods.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols such as EtherCAT, Profinet, Ethernet I/P, etc.
- Familiar with IDEs such as KEIL, IAR, Eclipse etc.
- Hands on experience with usage of JTAG debuggers, Emulators, oscilloscopes, function generators etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3- 8 years of experience in embedded software development using C++ and QT / QML
- Technically sound in embedded software development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as good presentation skills
- Familiar with Agile and traditional software development lifecycle in a product development environment
- Prior knowledge about PLCs, DCS, MES systems and their programming would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with version control tools such as VSS, SVN, CVS etc. Experience with RTC is a plus.
- Familiar with Work Item and Defect tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla.
- Experience in working with internal and external teams/vendors.
Salary: 8,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computers, Electrical,B.Sc in Electronics