Organization: An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence. You will get to work with modern technology and challenging business processes.
We are looking for a skilled Tech Lead .Net to join our product team. The role is part of the research and development team, where you with enthusiasm and knowledge are going to be our technical evangelist for the development of our inspection technology and products.
- Developing end to end products for an AI product and our customers based on Microsoft Technology Stack
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to agreed specifications, within agreed time scales, using code review practice
- Get involved in discussions with stakeholders to elaborate a technical strategy Point out architecture or code issues, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up
- Integration between various modules that are being developed for our products for e.g., Machine Learning, Big data, firmware, etc.
- Development of REST/SOAP API’s
- Database design and development
- Architecture design
- DevOps and build automation
- Responsive web development
- Estimating new project timelines, cost, and resource needs
- Communicate with product managers on a regular basis regarding progress, challenges, timelines and end results of client projects
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Good knowledge of .Net Core / ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework
- Experience with DevOps tools like TFS, Git, SourceTree, Team City or similar for automatic build and deployment
- Experience with creating deployment scripts for web application and databases changer Experience with frontend technologies like Angular, React, Responsive Design, Progressive Web App is big advantage
- Experience with securing web application with standard/customized providers (Windows authentication, form based, Token/Claim based authentication)
- Experience with MS SQL server is must
- Knowledge of Apache spark, Kafka, Graph DB, document DB is plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure functions, Azure Web Apps) etc. is big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Like to keep himself/herself updated with latest trends and technologies
- Good business and process understanding
- Collaborative, team focus
- Structures, result oriented and positive
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operationsLooking for someone who can join immediately or within a month.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
An MNC with special focus on Artificial Intelligence and Robotization of work processes.