Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a motivated and well-organized technical writer for a Canadian MNC
Position: Technical Writer
Location: Pune (Currently WFH home)
Organization: A leading Canadian IT company offering full-spectrum technology services to businesses across Canada and the United States. Our portfolio includes managed business connectivity, server colocation, cloud computing, telephony and outsourced IT and application management services.Qualities
- The ideal candidate for this role is organized, methodical in their problem-solving approach, passionate about the world of technology,
- You are professional, courteous, and pragmatic.
- You will have a strong background in technical writing, are good at expressing complex ideas in a simple way, are upgrading your skills through various certifications.
- You will be responsible for managing our internal knowledge bases and standard operational documents, particularly for maintaining our technical certifications for multiple security and privacy standards including ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and SOC 1/2/3 Type II. You will also be responsible for leading the effort in dealing with our auditors for those audits on an annual basis.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our security awareness training platform in keeping with requirements from the above certification standards.
- You will be able to write clearly and succinctly about IT to maintain high quality information for internal processes.
- You will be expected to provide leadership and direction for the technical teams in terms of navigating and providing information for certification activities, as well as taking the lead in smaller projects which enable the growth and automation of our technical information repositories.
- You will work closely with your colleagues in Engineering as well as participate in Sales- and Marketing-related documentation.
- Reporting to the CTO with a dotted-line relationship to our Governance and Compliance Manager, this role is based out of our office in Pune.
Desired Candidate ProfileEducation
- Bachelor of Science in Computers or a similar technical field
- Technical Writing certificate
- ISO internal auditor certification is an asset
- Experience in security and quality certifications (such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or LEAN) is an asset
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical writing capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have a passion for learning and using new technologies
- Demonstrated interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of customers and technical staff to bridge perceived gaps in documentation
Disclaimer: Please note that this document is intended to provide an overview of job accountabilities and does not necessarily list all tasks related to the job.
**** Note: Looking for a Pune based candidate who can start at the earliest.
Role:Editor / Content Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCM in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Information Technology, Systems,MCA in Any Specialization