Roles and Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in development whereas minimum 2+ years experience in UI development is a must.
- Angular 2+ version exposure is a must. Angular JS experience is good to have.
- UT experience on Karma Jasmine or any other tool base Unit Testing is a must.
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Experienced in working and coordinating with cross functional teams like Product, Marketing, UX, QA, Account management, and Backend platform teams in multiple US cities and Pune, India.
- Knowledgeable of REST API patterns and design concerns.
- Knowledgeable of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base, and enabling contributions from engineers across the team.
- 2+ years of Agile and Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives, estimation and prioritization techniques.
- Implementation of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, documentation, build processes, automated testing, and operations.
- Finding ways to increase the throughput of the team with innovation & motivation.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
- Experience in handling Engineering escalations from customers will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate, excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Strong operational and project management skills in a product development environment.
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent