Roles and Responsibilities
1. Provide 1st and 2nd line vulnerability remediation support
2. To perform detailedanalysis and troubleshooting of ticketsreceived and identifying vulnerabilities from VMDR tools ( Qualys ) (if present) andcoordinate with end users, application owners, value steam owners either via tickets or by phone/Teams to remediate vulnerabilities.
3. Interact and closely work with Information Security teams.
4. Courageous and flexible to work in other IT areas
5. Investigative with a curious mindset
6. Coordinatewith 3rdline support team, Architects, suppliers, etc
7. To be able to follow and report status to stake holders and management.
8. Work with platform development in accordance withSAFe / Agile, so basic understanding of the agile working process and the Azure DevOps tool is required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must Have Skills:
1. ITIL Foundation Certified is desirable.
2. Experience working with MS Servers and Vulnerability management.
3. Self-starter personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and experience in working in multi-cultural environment.
4. Customer centric approach, and comfortable picking up the phone to talk with end users.
5. Experience with working with SAFe /Agile
6. Worked in Windows servers trouble shooting and vulnerability management.
7. Experience working in ITSM tool like ServiceNow
8. Should be flexible to work in Central European Time (CET)
***** Only inviting applications from candidate who can start immediately / withing 15-20 days.
Role:Security Architect / Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCM in Computers and Management,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MCA in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization